- You have 14 days to cancel your order under our 14 day return period policy, which starts the day after you received your goods. All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging as they were in when received by you.
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01344 860861
- You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return.
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address
- Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
- If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.