10 Signs your Body is Dehydrated
Continuing with our recent theme about the vital importance of ensuring you are always properly hydrated. Our latest blog on the subject highlights 10 key pointers which indicate you may well be suffering from the effects of dehydration.
It is very important to be aware every single cell in your body needs water, including those in your brain and your muscles.
So if you are suffering from any/all of the following, you need to urgently read our new blog on this very important subject.
- 1. You get ‘brain fog’ or lapses in concentration
- 2. You have dry skin, eczema or psoriasis
- 3. You have acne
- 4. You’re constipated
- 5. You’re craving sugar
- 6. Your urine is dark
- 7. You’re retaining water
- 8. Your performance is suffering
- 9. You’re getting injured frequently
- 10. You get sick often