England Team to face Wales
There are two changes to the England starting XV that defeated France 19-16 at Twickenham Stadium last weekend.
Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs) starts on the right wing with Jack Clifford (Harlequins) named at flanker to win his ninth cap.
Tom Wood (Northampton Saints) and Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby) are included as finishers in an otherwise unchanged bench.
"It's been a great week of focused preparation and we can't wait to play Wales," said England head coach Eddie Jones. "Playing Wales in Cardiff is one of the biggest games in world rugby and we're excited. These are the games you want to be part of as a player and a coach. "It's a game that is going to be decided on the basics of the game. You do the fundamentals of the game well and you win the game of rugby.”
“We have a young team eager to play well at the great Principality Stadium. "We don't need extra motivation this week; we play Test rugby because we want to be the best for England. Every game for us is important and our supporters, and Wales is our next game so it's the most important."
England match-day 23 for the RBS 6 Nations game against Wales
15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 56 caps)
14. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 19 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 30 caps)
12. Owen Farrell (vice captain, Saracens, 48 caps)
11. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 9 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 31 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 66 caps)
1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 47 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 80 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 70 caps)
4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 38 caps)
5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 54 caps)
6. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 8 caps)
7. Jack Clifford (Harlequins, 8 caps)
8. Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 4 caps)
16. Jamie George (Saracens, 13 caps)
17. Matt Mullan (Wasps, 14 caps)
18. Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 4 caps)
19. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 46 caps)
20. James Haskell (Wasps, 71 caps)
21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 67 caps)
22. Ben Te'o (Worcester Warriors, 4 caps)
23. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 23 caps)