The Cook Curry Club
LOCAL FOOD LOCAL BUSINESS
In January 2012, Kran created The CookCurry Club to bring you freshly prepared home-cooked Indian food for takeaways and dinner parties.
Based in Berkshire, The CookCurry Club's takeaway curries, which are freshly prepared on the day of delivery using locally sourced ingredients, are now available from six local collection points: Henley, Twyford, Knowl Hill, Wokingham, Binfield Heath and Wargrave.
The CookCurry Club prides itself on:
- -Delivering quality, home-cooked Indian food using the very best ingredients, with no artificial preservatives.
- -Working with local producers and businesses.
- -Minimising waste by introducing cooked to order takeaway served in compostable and biodegradable pots.
- -Producing delicious healthy dishes and catering for most dietary needs including vegetarian and gluten-free.
- -Creating a number of home-made turka and chutneys, which are stocked locally. E.g. Local Larder, Wargrave
Kran brings food to you that most Indian people eat in the comfort of their own homes. This is the magic that sets her apart from even your most favourite curry house.
The CookCurry Club is about genuine, delicious, wholesome, healthy Indian food most of us are unlikely to taste in a lifetime!
To find out more about Kran and The CookCurry Club click here
You may also like
Posted on October 14th, 2015
Posted on October 21st, 2015
Posted on October 28th, 2015